Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Little Bit About Me

So,

I am new to this.
Keeping it simple.
I'm a teenager who is curious about life;
  • why is it that America revolves around useless celebrities and not the people who actually make a difference?
  • am i going to make it past graduation?
  • i wonder if I'll survive past 2012...
I come off as shy, but the chains let loose one i feel comfortable around a person.

I am an open person but I still get hurt by harsh comments; i can take it.

College is on the horizon and im scared but also excited.

I come from a strict traditional family.

Very happy with the life i live, but things could be better.

An average teenager.

I have many questions and problems but i dont really have anyone that i trust to tell; so im hopeing that the strangers of this world will help.

I will try to keep on this blog.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment